Pages

Saturday, May 21, 2011

Who is Mabyn Shingleton?

Sometimes I need my drive to be put into perspective for me. My husband is right. I live off of trying to make things better. That represents the best and worst in me. My vantage point is excellent since I have owned a company and understand the obstacles with that, my fields of expertise have included public relations and marketing with a special emphasis on the computer graphics end, I have been involved in creating and manufacturing a product and finally, I have been a road representative and showroom representative. I recently had a former employee engage me to help him with a customer of his. He introduced me as a "branding expert." I was highly complimented.  It is definitely a strength I have. 

However, it is hard to tame the beast in me. I see things so clearly. It is impossible for me to "just be a salesperson." I want to help the product line I work with, showroom (if I am working for one) and most of all the customer.  I think I'll just keep writing thoughts on this blog. 

No comments:

Post a Comment